13 Kasım 2012 Salı

Journal Entry 6




'' In the way of victory,to undergo a severe trial is holy ''





Arka Sıradakiler is one of the Turkish series you may not hear about it.Actually I wish you didn’t hear it because it has neither an original plot nor succesfull acting.Mainly it consists of the teenagers’ life who are in a failed high school.There happens not only some gang fights and drug things but also bullying and extortion.One day an idealist teacher,Kemal, has been assigned to this school and tries to change their behaviours,thinking ways and make them better individuals,but they don’t ready yet for that.After students begin to show progressive,he struggles with the unusual and unethical events that ocur to his students and so on .. I was sometimes watching it while I was eating my dinner.Even if I know it’s disgusting,I couldn’t have helped myself to change the channel.I still don’t know the reason but I know I am not alone.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder