5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi


 My Ideal University


     When dreaming themselves in the university,nearly all teenagers think the best of all options.As for me I dreamt  myself in an ideal university,too. What I want is,firstly,to be educated the most efficently and inclusively way.To equipped myself with the best  woul lead me to be the beyond of others and even what I expect from myself in the academic meaning.Secondly,a university must not only prepare oneself to his profession but the hardships of the real life too.Just only developing myself both in academic and social way,I would be a healty mature.Thirdly,the facilities of university and its condition of accommodotion is very significant for  me to feel myself comfortable both physically and psychologically.All in all,everyone creates his ideal university with his choices,actions and expectations.As to me,I have dreamt best and living it right now.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder