21 Ocak 2013 Pazartesi



JOURNAL SET 2









Village Institutes


            I am quite interested in the village institutes issue and when I was searching it on the internet, I have found this video which is really impressed me. Can Dündar is one of my favourite writers who has got a very similar perception of life to me and he has approached the village issues very objectively.

           There are lots of people who were graduated from village institutes in the video and they are sharing their experiences about it. I really find it useful for one to understand how the village institutes were. Also, there is one alumni from my previous high school ‘ Aksu Anatolian Teacher Training High School ‘ which is deeply impressed me.
        
           Our country’s and the institutes’ physical situation and life standard was quite poor and miserable at that time. They even did not get sufficient meal and accommodation. . Although I am very glad to watch it, it is not satisfied me in terms of its documents which are not enough as visual. However, I can understand that it is because of the incapability of reaching technology.
       
           Consequently, whatever we do or wherever we are, we should not forget our ancestors. We did not undergo financial and physical hardships as they did. We must be appreciated for this and show our thanks for all the things they did.
      

       

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder