22 Ocak 2013 Salı


JOURNAL SET 4

SOPHIE’S WORLD
      



          I was introduced to this book when i was at the high school by my philosophy teacher. After these years, I am really thankful for him because this book caused me to have a new perception of life and filled my ignorance.

          The book is about a girl who is given fictional characters in her birthday from her father. Her father actually intends to give his daughter the book he wrote for her but the characters in the book suddenly exist in life and they begin a journey through philosophical events and people.

     

             I recently have the chance to watch the film and it satisfied me in terms of processing of the issue. Even if it was shot around 1998 and has a low quality of screen, it has a deep influence in me, most probably because of its content. Whoever played the characters, I would like it. However, i really like the acting of Silje Storstein.

            Consequently, if you are interested in finding the secrets in you and the world around you, it would be better if you watch this film and learn something unfamiliar to you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder