21 Ocak 2013 Pazartesi


JOURNAL SET 3


ANİMAL FARM






          The play of George Orwell, Animal Farm, firstly was performed in repertoire at the Olivier Theatre from 27 September to 3 April 1985. Then it was performed in other countries and theatres and finally was shot as a film.
          
          This animated film is visually and contently satisfied me. When I first watched it, I was around eight years old and did not get more than what it seems. Later,I have watched it again with the necessary basic knowledge and it makes more sense to me. I like animations because they take me a journey into a more beautiful and fantastic world. Also, this one makes me think about a serious and uncomfortable issue. Even if its image quality is not that much good, it compensate this deficiency with the amazing farm and animals illustrations.

         I want to share about the seven rules valid in the animal farm

1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are equal.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder